Heating and Cooling
Often times troubles with one’s air conditioning unit can be a source of frustration and worry. If your unit is not functioning properly, try following these simple steps which often times can solve basic problems with a unit.
If your unit is...
1. Move thermostat to OFF position, wait 5 minutes.
2. Check circuit breakers. Turn to the OFF position then back to ON.
3. If equipped with a furnace, confirm electrical cord is plugged in securely.
4. Move thermostat system switch to the COOL position and set temperature dial below room temperature.
5. If system still doesn't cool, please call for service.
1. Turn thermostat to the OFF position, wait 15 minutes.
2. Check that gas supply is turned on.
3. If equipped with a pilot light, check that it is lit.
4. Check that gas valve inside furnace is on.
5. Check circuit breaker by turning to the OFF position, then back to ON.
6. Check that electrical cord is plugged in securely.
7. Move system switch to HEAT position and set temperature dial above room temperature.
8. If unit still doesn't heat, please call for service.
Common problems with air conditioning Unit
WE HAVE TO THE TOOLS TO DO THE JOB RIGHT.
Copyright © Air Conditioning Guy. All rights reserved. | (928) 505-5000 | firstname.lastname@example.org